Looking at the Islamic organizational infrastructure through the prism of the doctrine of Political Islam, the following questions (and others of a similar nature) must be researched and answered.
Is there any correlation between the density of Islamic organizations and:
- the success or failure of the integration process of the migration from Islamic countries?
- the transformation the public space and/or urban design?
- the level of security and law enforcement activity?
- the value of the business as well as private real estate?
- the freedom of artistic expression, including music, painting, dance, etc.?
- the diversity of different cultures and religious groups in neighborhoods?
- increasing and/or decreasing availability of certain types of food, beverages, and particular services?
- increasing and/or decreasing representation of different types of businesses?