Growing numbers of jihadist attacks in Europe are already today´s reality. How often they will appear depends on the capacity, ability, and luck of secret services. European elites and politicians focus on measurements unrelated to the root cause of the problem, attempting to eliminate only its effects which they call terrorism. The root cause of such attacks is jihad, and violent acts are an inseparable part of the political doctrine of Islam. These will be always present where political Islam is strong enough.
Analysis of source texts shows that 31% of the basic Islamic trilogy (the Koran, the Sira, and the Hadith) is devoted to jihad. Practicing the political doctrine of Islam incorporates terror and death in the name of jihad. The second and larger group of texts based on the political doctrine of Islam, while not related to violence, is still devoted to the same goal – implementation of the political demands of Islam. Those dedicated to the first group of texts have little probability of realizing their goals, but those concerned with the second set are already a real threat to Western civilization, which is undergoing a severe identity crisis. Currently, we are witnessing failure within the spheres of government, media, and academia, none of whom are willing or able to define the cause of danger and relativize it. In order to name the problem, it is necessary to limit political correctness and endless tolerance. If the political imperatives of Islamic doctrine towards our society continues to be overlooked, the potential of similar attacks will only grow - greatly endangering our children and grandchildren.
Hadith from collection Abu Muslim 001,0031: Mohammed: “I have been ordered to wage war against mankind until they accept that there is no god but Allah and that they believe I am His prophet and accept all revelations spoken through me. [...]”
[Bukhari 4,52,142] Mohammed: “To battle Kafirs in jihad for even one day is greater than the entire earth and everything on it. A spot in Paradise smaller than your riding crop is greater than the entire earth and everything on it. A day or a night’s travel in jihad is greater than the entire world and everything on it.”
Koran 2:216 You are commanded to fight although you dislike it. You may hate something that is good for you, and love something that is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not.
Koran 4:89 They would have you become Kafirs like them so you will all be the same. Therefore, do not take any of them as friends until they have abandoned their homes to fight for Allah’s cause [jihad]. But if they turn back, find them and kill them wherever they are, and do not take from among them friends or helpers.
Koran 4:95 Believers who stay at home in safety, other than those who are disabled, are not equal to those who fight with their wealth and their lives for Allah’s cause [jihad]. Allah has graced those who wage jihad with their possessions and their persons by a degree over those who sit back.
Center for the Study of Political Islam
- Sex with European women as a reward for Muslim men in Jihad (November 26, 2018)
- Political Islam and Migration (November 23, 2018)
- Global Compact for Migration – Global Impact on Western Civilisation (November 10, 2018)
- Homosexuality in Islam (October 10, 2018)
- Political Islam and Jihad (September 10, 2018)
- Political Islam vs. Christians and Jews (July 30, 2018)
- Islam and Dogs (July 22, 2018)
- Political Islam and Women (June 14, 2018)
- Political Islam and Islamism (April 30, 2017)
- Open Letter in Response to the Proposed Introduction of the Hijab Emoji (November 07, 2016)
- Islam in Russia (October 24, 2016)
- Amsar and No-Go Zones (June 23, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Orlando Nightclub Shooting (June 22, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to France Jihad Attack (June 17, 2016)
- Islam and Cologne Sex Assaults on New Year's Eve (February 20, 2016)
- Federica Mogherini’s Remarks at “Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe” Conference (February 20, 2016)
- Osama bin Laden, the Most Famous Terrorist (December 25, 2015)
- Terrorism, or Jihad? (November 26, 2015)
- Political Islam: A New Point of View (November 17, 2015)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Attacks in Paris (November 15, 2015)
- Immigration in Islamic Doctrine and History (October 05, 2015)
- Sharia Law in Europe (September 25, 2015)