Islam is a political system that has subjugated civilizations for 1400 years.
We must know Islam to defeat political Islam.
Islam is both a religion and a political system. It is the political system that affects everyone, Muslims and non-Muslims. It is the political system that needs to be addressed by non-Muslims.
Islamic politics are outlined in the life of Mohammed and his traditions. The Koran declares that Mohammed is the perfect pattern of life. Political Islam is mostly determined by the example of Mohammed as found in 3 books - the Koran, the Sira (his biography) and Hadith (traditions). Until you know Mohammed, you cannot know Islam.
Differing Points of View
There is a tacit social assumption that only a Muslim's point of view about Islam is the "right" view. However, over half of Islams doctrine is about the non-Muslim, the Kafir. This means the non-Muslim has a unique point of view, that is quite different from the Muslim, who is to subjugate the Kafir.
As an example, on several occasions Mohammed had enemies assassinated. For Muslims this was a triumph, since the enemies had denied the prophet-hood of Mohammed. For Kafirs it was an act of evil. Apologists might say that others have done worse. By definition, these points of view cannot be resolved, but all sides must be heard in the marketplace of ideas.
Separating religion from politics
The Islamic religion itself is of no consequence to Non-Muslims. However, the politics of Islam is of the greatest importance. For example, prayer is a religious act, but demanding that rooms in public schools be set aside and work stopped for prayer is a political act. When Muslims pressure us to change work, play, schools and culture, those are political demands. If we reject these political demands, as is our right, there is no religious consequence to Muslims.
How can you know Mohammed and political Islam?
Analytical techniques simplify the books that portray Mohammed. Reading the biography and traditions of Mohammed can be done in a week. Once you realize that the entire purpose of Islam is to reproduce Mohammed, the perfect Muslim, then you will see that it is the political doctrine that must be dealt with, not Muslims, or the religion.
What to do?
1) EDUCATE YOURSELF. Teach yourself the doctrine and history of political Islam.
2) EDUCATE OTHERS.
Publicly call attention to the human rights atrocities created by Islam's political ideology. Tell others to read these books
and focus on the politics of Islam, not the religion.
3) MOTIVATE POLITICALLY. To remain silent in the suffering of persecuted Christians, Jews, Hindus and Buddhists is to side with the oppressors and participate in evil. We must tell their stories until the world weeps. We must demand a call to action at the government level to refuse to tolerate these opposing acts of freedom.
Center for the Study of Political Islam
- Sex with European women as a reward for Muslim men in Jihad (November 26, 2018)
- Political Islam and Migration (November 23, 2018)
- Global Compact for Migration – Global Impact on Western Civilisation (November 10, 2018)
- Homosexuality in Islam (October 10, 2018)
- Political Islam and Jihad (September 10, 2018)
- Political Islam vs. Christians and Jews (July 30, 2018)
- Islam and Dogs (July 22, 2018)
- Political Islam and Women (June 14, 2018)
- Political Islam and Islamism (April 30, 2017)
- Open Letter in Response to the Proposed Introduction of the Hijab Emoji (November 07, 2016)
- Islam in Russia (October 24, 2016)
- Amsar and No-Go Zones (June 23, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Orlando Nightclub Shooting (June 22, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to France Jihad Attack (June 17, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to Brussels Attacks (March 29, 2016)
- Islam and Cologne Sex Assaults on New Year's Eve (February 20, 2016)
- Federica Mogherini’s Remarks at “Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe” Conference (February 20, 2016)
- Osama bin Laden, the Most Famous Terrorist (December 25, 2015)
- Terrorism, or Jihad? (November 26, 2015)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Attacks in Paris (November 15, 2015)
- Immigration in Islamic Doctrine and History (October 05, 2015)
- Sharia Law in Europe (September 25, 2015)