According those who witnessed the events of the New Year's Eve in Cologne, Germany, and other European cities, youths of North African and Arab appearance attacked and sexually harassed women. Official statements provided by politicians often contain a comment saying that the events are not to be directly associated with the influx of migrants. However, this link is self-evident.
In the second quarter of last year, the largest percentages of migrants coming into the European Union were Syrians (21%), Afghans (13%), Albanians (8%) and Iraqis (6%). In all these countries, the prevailing religion is Islam: Syria 85% Muslim, Afghanistan 99% Muslim, Albania 57% Muslim, and Iraq 95% Muslim.
What is the position of women in Islam? Sharia has different laws for different groups of people. According to Sharia, women belong to one of its special classes. 71% of the text of the Koran gives women an inferior status to men, this status is ascribed to them in 89% of the text of the Hadith. Women are inferior to men in intelligence and in the region. Sharia permits beating women for the purpose of enforcing male supremacy. A woman’s testimony is worth half that of a man and they divide the universal share so that the male receives the portion of two females. Some hadith equal women with slaves and camels.
[Koran 4:34] Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedient after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!
[Abu Dawud 11,2142] Mohammed said, “A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.”
[Bukhari 3,48,826] Mohammed asked, “Is not the value of a woman’s eye-witness testimony half that of a man’s?” A woman said, “Yes.” He said, “That is because a woman’s mind is deficient.”
[Koran 4:11] It is in this matter that Allah commands you concerning your children: A man should receive a share equal to that of two females […].
[Koran 2:223] Your women are your plowed fields: go into your fields when you like, but do some good deeds beforehand and fear Allah. Keep in mind that you will meet Him. Give good news to the believers.
[Abu Dawud 11,2155] Mohammed said: “If one of you marries a woman or buys a slave, he should say: ‘O Allah, I ask You for the good in her, and in the disposition You have given her; I take refuge in You from the evil in her, and in the disposition You have given her.’ When he buys a camel, he should take hold of the top of its hump and say the same kind of thing.”
Center for the Study of Political Islam
- Sex with European women as a reward for Muslim men in Jihad (November 26, 2018)
- Political Islam and Migration (November 23, 2018)
- Global Compact for Migration – Global Impact on Western Civilisation (November 10, 2018)
- Homosexuality in Islam (October 10, 2018)
- Political Islam and Jihad (September 10, 2018)
- Political Islam vs. Christians and Jews (July 30, 2018)
- Islam and Dogs (July 22, 2018)
- Political Islam and Women (June 14, 2018)
- Political Islam and Islamism (April 30, 2017)
- Open Letter in Response to the Proposed Introduction of the Hijab Emoji (November 07, 2016)
- Islam in Russia (October 24, 2016)
- Amsar and No-Go Zones (June 23, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Orlando Nightclub Shooting (June 22, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to France Jihad Attack (June 17, 2016)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Related to Brussels Attacks (March 29, 2016)
- Federica Mogherini’s Remarks at “Call to Europe V: Islam in Europe” Conference (February 20, 2016)
- Osama bin Laden, the Most Famous Terrorist (December 25, 2015)
- Terrorism, or Jihad? (November 26, 2015)
- Political Islam: A New Point of View (November 17, 2015)
- Statement of the Center for the Study of Political Islam Regarding Attacks in Paris (November 15, 2015)
- Immigration in Islamic Doctrine and History (October 05, 2015)
- Sharia Law in Europe (September 25, 2015)